Real Time Data Analytics
Real time data analytics deals with streams of data that are captured in real-time and processed with minimal latency to generate real-time reports or automated responses.
We integrate end-to-end cloud native stack to collect, process, and analyze real-time data streams so that you can get timely insights and react quickly to new information. We offer key capabilities to cost-effectively process streaming data at any scale.
- Sub second latency: We deliver sub-second latency providing the complete picture with lambda architecture design pattern.
- Elasticity: The solution can be scaled up or down to meet business specific temporal requirements for real time analytics.
- Stream SQL: With stream SQL the streams can be consumed by variety of applications to produce business value.
- Deployment templates: We have developed deployments templates for a large number of scenarios, which allows us to fast track the system integration for real-time analytics.
- Real-time message ingestion: The architecture includes a way to capture and store real-time messages to be consumed by a stream processing consumer.
- Stream processing: After capturing real-time messages, the solution process them by filtering, aggregating, and preparing the data for analysis based on sliding or tumbling windows.
- Analytical data store: The big data solutions are designed to prepare data for analysis and then serve the processed data in a structured format that can be queried using analytical tools.
- Analysis and reporting: To provide insights into the data through analysis and reporting.